This article applies to:
- WebMarshal 7.5.X (Current Release)
- WebMarshal 7.4.X
- WebMarshal 7.3.X
- What are the known issues in the latest release of WebMarshal?
- What are the latest changes and resolved issues in WebMarshal?
For details of the latest changes and resolved issues, see the Release Notes for WebMarshal 7.5.
Known Issues and Limitations:
- In release 7.5.0, email sending from rule actions does not succeed in some cases.
- Due to a change in the Google Terms of Service for the Safe Browsing API, use of the Safe Browsing engine in WebMarshal (7.1 and above) is discontinued.
- WebMarshal 7.4.1 introduced the Google Web Risk functionality as a replacement.
- For more information see Trustwave Knowledgebase article Q21118.
- WebSockets connections from Chrome using NTLM cannot be authenticated. This issue is under investigation, and currently seen as a limitation of the Chrome browser.
- In release 7.4.5, the Engine service can hang when cleaning up user session information. This issue can also appear as inability to connect to the proxy. Requests are not completed.
- This issue is fixed in release 7.5.0.
- In release 7.4.0 as installed, accessing PDF documents through WebMarshal can cause the Engine to stop.
- This issue has been addressed with an automatic update to a DLL file. Ensure that WebMarshal can access automatic updates.
- In release 7.3.2 and earlier 7.X releases, adding many URLs to a category concurrently could cause the Controller service to stop.
- This issue is resolved in WebMarshal 7.4 and above.
- In release 7.3.2 and earlier 7.X releases, console connections required the permission "Modify Policy".
- This issue is resolved in WebMarshal 7.4 and above. The minimum permissions required are "Console Connect" and "View Policy".
- In release 7.3.1 when upgraded from some earlier versions, the engine can stop unexpectedly. Engine text logs show "One of the plugins crashed while it was running its rules over the user request."
- This issue is resolved in WebMarshal 7.3.2 and above.
- For further assistance, contact Trustwave Support or your reseller support organization.