This article applies to:
- Trustwave MailMarshal (SEG)
How do I download new rules after upgrading MailMarshal SMTP?
New versions of MailMarshal SMTP ship with a new set of default rules that support new features in each release. The updated rules are only installed on new installations of MailMarshal SMTP.
- For some important new features, the upgrade installation adds a uniquely named policy group containg new rules. For details, see the Release Notes for each release.
- Trustwave recommends that customers review the MailMarshal SMTP default rule listings to identify useful new rules and features.
- The default rule listings for each version of MailMarshal SMTP are available on the MailMarshal SMTP documentation page (requires login).
- This article was previously published as: