This article applies to:
- MailMarshal (SEG) Cloud (EU instance)
- For other instances, see article 21095 (US instance) and article 21149 (Australia instance)
- What are the addresses to send mail through MailMarshal Cloud (EU instance)?
- What are the URLs for MailMarshal Cloud consoles?
In This Article:
This article provides the technical details for connections to and from the MailMarshal (SEG) Cloud service for the EU instance.
- MX Record
- Outbound Sending address
- IP Address Ranges to allow
- SPF Record Include text
- SPF Record Include text - Office365 Customers
- Console URL
- Reseller access URL
Inbound MX Record
To have incoming mail delivered through MailMarshal Cloud, set your MX record as follows:
| || |
- You (the customer) or your DNS provider must make this setting.
- Make sure you only have one MX record. If you have more than one record then email might bypass MailMarshal Cloud.
Address for outbound mail
To send outbound mail through MailMarshal Cloud, use the following server name.
- You must allow connections on port 25 from your local email server (or cloud email provider) to this server name.
IP Address Ranges to allow
Inbound messages from MailMarshal Cloud to your servers may originate from addresses in the range noted.
- Ensure that your internal email system always accepts messages from this IP range. You might need to configure exclusions for Connection Filtering and IP Reputation services so the MailMarshal Cloud IP addresses are never blocked by these services. For help with email system setup, see documents found on the MailMarshal Cloud documentation page.
SPF Record Include Text
To include MailMarshal Cloud in a SPF record for your email domain, use this text:
v=spf1 include:spf.eu.mailmarshal.cloud -all
SPF Record Include Text - Office365 Customers
If your email service is hosted on Office365, also include the Office365 SPF record:
Customers use the following URL to connect to the MailMarshal Console for email management and rule management:
Resellers use the following URL to connect to the MailMarshal administration interface:
The "MailMarshal.Cloud" names are preferred going forward. Trustwave recommends that customers update their DNS and settings, replacing any previously configured values. However, existing previously notified values continue to work.
The default URL domain for the MailMarshal Console is now updated to "Console.EU.MailMarshal.Cloud" and all web requests will be redirected to this domain. Links and bookmarks to previous domains will continue to work. Email flow is not affected.
- For customers using the SQM Single Sign On feature, the SSO URLs must be changed to refer to the "Console.EU.MailMarshal.Cloud" domain.
Trustwave MailMarshal Cloud KB article Q21148
Last Modified: February 13, 2023