This article applies to:
- Marshal Reporting Console 2.6
- What are the Release Notes for Marshal Reporting Console 2.6?
The Release Notes included with Marshal Reporting Console 2.6 are accurate as of the date of publication. The latest release of Marshal Reporting Console is 184.108.40.2069, released September 13, 2018.
This article provides any additional information generated after that date.
Supported Operating Systems
MRC 2.6 can be installed on all Windows Server operating systems up to Server 2022.
- The latest SQL Server version supported remains at SQL 2016 with SSRS, or 2016 Express Advanced.
MRC 2.6 cannot be installed on Windows 10 (contrary to any earlier statement). Trustwave strongly advises against installing MRC on a workstation operating system due to resource allocation factors.
MRC 2.6 can be installed on Windows Server 2008 R2. However, the included SQL Express 2016 cannot be installed on Windows 2008 R2.
- The minimum Operating System requirement for a new installation of MRC 2.6 with SQL Express 2016 is Windows Server 2012.
- If you must perform a new installation of MRC 2.6 on Windows 2008 R2, pre-install and use SQL Express Advanced Edition 2014 or earlier.