This article applies to:
- Trustwave Support Portal (TrustKeeper)
- Google Chrome (December 2016 release)
- How do I access TrustKeeper portal using Google Chrome?
Most users can access TrustKeeper with Chrome using the steps in the PDF document below (also attached to this article).
For some users, additional steps may be required. See further in this article.
If you see a page similar to the below, follow these further instructions:
- Go to the Google Chrome menu located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click Show advanced settings.
- Under Privacy choose Content Settings.
- Scroll to Plugins and choose Manage exceptions.
- Enter login.trustwave.com and ensure the menu is set to Allow, then click Done.
- You can then close the Settings window and Refresh the login.trustwave.com page. You will be redirected to log in to your TrustKeeper account.